Worldwide visas by Consular Assistance, Inc.
Visa to Guinea
In order to obtain a visa to Guinea applicants should provide to our Agency the following:
Fees and proccessing time:
- Valid, signed U.S. passport. Must be valid for at least 6 months after departing and contain at least one blank visa page.
- 2 passport-type photographs.
- 2 filled out visa application forms
- International Certificate of Vaccination for Yellow Fever
- Letter of invitation from host in Guinea Republic (there is no "tourist" visa for the Guinea Republic; applicants must have an invitation), or a letter from employer explaining purpose of the trip, reference to be visited, and guaranteeing financial support and return transportation for the applicant.
US$ 140. Processing time: 3 days.
Money order, company check or personal check made out to Consular Assistance, Inc.
- The Guinea visa is usually valid for two months from the date of issue for a stay not to exceed 30 days. There is no "tourist" visa for the Guinea Republic; applicants must have an invitation. Multiple entries visas are available at no additional charge, upon specific request (attach a letter to your application).