Worldwide visas by Consular Assistance, Inc.
Visa to Bolivia
Visa not required for U.S. citizens for short up to 30 days tourist stay.
A valid U.S. Passport is required
- Valid, signed U.S. passport. Must be valid for at least 6 months after departing and contain at least one blank visa page.
- 1 passport-type photograph.
- 1 filled out visa application form
- A business letter of responsibility (sample) is required, to be typewritten on your company letterhead and addressed to:
Embassy of Bolivia, Visa Section, Washington D.C.
The letter must explain all of the following:
- Purpose of the trip
- Name and address of company to be visited
- Guarantee of financial responsibility and return transportation
$130. Please make a money order, company check or personal check payable to Consular Assistance, Inc. Processing time: 3 business days.